vShare was once a Cydia app but now it is an app installer than anyone can use. It provides us with a choice of thousands of apps, games, tweaks and more and it’s all free to use. Read on for vShare download details.
This 3rd-party app is supported on iOS, Android, and desktop.
vShare don’t request jailbreak. You don’t worry about jailbreaking on your iOS device (iPhone/iPad) and not get any error after install the vShare app.
- Open the vShare download page on your device from the download button above.
- Tap on Install on the info page and Settings will open
- Tap Install Profile and type in your passcode
- Tap Install on the Safari page
- Tap Install on the confirmation message and Settings opens
- Tap Install>Next>Done
- When you see the app icon on your homepage, the installation is done
- If you don’t see the icon, try these steps again
- Go to the android download page from your browser
- Open Android Settings>Security
- Enable Unknown sources and close Settings
- Tap the download button to download the vshare.apk file
- Find the file in Downloads and double-tap to install it
- When the icon is on the home screen, it’s done
There are two methods to choose from here:
- Download vShare Helper using your desktop browser
- Extract the contents and then click on the .exe file
- When the Wizard opens, pick the location to install the file
- Click on IPA File Auto Association and then click Install
- When it’s done, click Go and plug in your device when asked to
- On the app page, you will find the app icon and three more options – “When Complete”, “Idle”, and “Used Space – click the app icon
- Wait; the app will now be installed
Bluestacks is recommended for this:
- Download Bluestacks onto your computer
- Download the .apk file
- Launch Bluestacks and click the search bar
- Type in vShare.apk and then click on the search result
When the installation finishes, the app icon will be on the Bluestacks home screen
vShare is user-friendly and straightforward:
- Download the app following the tutorial above.
- Open it by tapping the app icon
- Chose a category and tap on it
- Find an app or game you want and tap it
- Follow the directions given on-screen to install it
This unofficial app offers users a huge amount of content in the following app categories:
- App Store Apps – official app store content including paid apps, all free
- Exclusive Apps – not found in official sources, includes emulators, streaming apps, screen recorders and many more
- Tweaked Apps – your favorite stock apps with new features
Modified Games – top-selling games with all the in-app features and extra features free to use
vShare may be a great installer but it won’t work for everyone and it may not have what you want. Have a look at one of the two best alternatives:
Panda Helper is comprehensive, works cross-platform and offers one of the best choices of apps and games anywhere. It has some of the best tweaks, modified apps and other content and it completely free to use. Regular updates add new content and keep it safe to use.
ACMarket is an Android alternative, full of Android apps and games and offering the best Android app store around. Many of the apps and games are modified with new features and everything is free to use.
vShare really is the best alternative app store we have and offers a fantastic range of content, all free.
Try it and follow us on Facebook for more tips.