Panda Helper offers users an app store with a difference. Like the official store, it offers thousands of apps and games but everything is free, and much of the content is modified with great new features. With support for iOS and Android, it is free to download and use so keep reading for download details.
How To Download Panda Helper:
Pick the platform you want to install on and follow the guide as written:
- Choose one of the profile links above and tap to start the installation
- Tap Install on the Panda Helper Download page
- Go to your home screen; you should see the “loading” indicator which changes to the Installation indicator
- If you see “Waiting”, tap it to get the installation started
- Wait; when the installation is done, you will see the app icon on your homepage
- Tap the icon and a Trust This App message will appear
- Open Settings>General>Profiles
- Find the name of the app/developer and tap it
- Tap on the Trust button and come out of settings
- When you tap the app icon now, it will work
Video: See these steps
This requires you to download the .apk file:
- First, open your settings app and head to Security
- Tap to enable the Unknown Sources option
- Now open your browser and download the .apk file
- Open Downloads on your device, find the fie and double-tap it
- When the installation is complete, Panda Helper is ready to use
If you don’t see the icon on your home screen, go back over these steps again.
How to Use Panda Helper:
Panda Helper is very simple to use
- Tap the icon on your home screen to open the installer
- Tap Apps and then tap on one of the app categories
- Look for the app or game you want and tap it
- Tap Install and follow any on-screen instructions to install
Panda Helper Features:
Panda Helper is packed with great features and loads of content:
- App Store Apps – iOS app store apps and games
- Exclusive Panda Helper Apps – you won’t find any of this in official sources – emulators, screen recorders, music streaming apps, movie apps and more
- Tweaked Apps – top stock apps made better with new features
- Modified Games – some of the most popular games with better features and in-app purchases for free
Below are the answers to some of the questions we get asked the most:
How Do I Fix The Untrusted Developer Error?
A common error that tends to arise with all third-party content. Fixing it is simple:
- Go to your Settings app and navigate to General
- Go to Profiles and find the app name in the list
- Tap it and tap Trust
Close settings app and the error will no longer appear
Does Panda Helper Void My Warranty?
No, it won’t, and there is a good reason for that. Panda Helper does not need root access to your device to work, and that means it doesn’t go against the security in place. What may void it is if you are using a Cydia tweak that changes how your device functions – if, for any reason, your device has to go back to a store, just delete that tweak.
If Panda Helper isn’t for you, try one of these alternatives:
ACMarket offers Android users a whole new app store, with thousands of modified apps and games to choose from, along with other content too.
TweakBox provides an alternative for iOS users, again with plenty of modified apps, games and tweaks to download. It’s free, and there’s no need to jailbreak either.
Panda Helper is by far one of the most comprehensive and best installers we have. Do try it; it won’t cost you anything, and you won’t need to jailbreak either.
Let us know what you think and get more tips like this by following us on Facebook.