The latest in a long list of 3rd-party app installers, AppValley offers up a great alternative to Cydia. Inside you can find thousands of apps and games, many of them modified or tweaked with extra features, and some jailbreak tweaks too, and it’s all free; get all the details here.
You might also like TutuApp VIP
How to Download AppValley:
Downloading AppValley on iOS is really very simple; just follow these few easy steps:
- From your Safari browser, go to the AppValley VIP page
- An app profile page will open, tap Install so that the profile has permission to download
- On your home screen is a progress indicator; if you see it says “Waiting”, tap it so the installation can start
- Wait; once the app is installed, the icon will be on one of your home screens.
Video: Here is a video tutorial of the above steps
How to Use AppValley:
AppValley is a user-friendly, straightforward app to use. After you download it:
- Double-tap the app icon to open it
- Choose one of the app categories
- Find the app or the game you want by browsing or using the search box
- Tap the result and follow all the instructions on the screen to download it
How to Delete AppValley:
AppValley won’t suit all users, and it might not have what you want. Luckily, deleting it is simple, and there are other Cydia alternatives that you can try out.
Method 1: App Profile
- Go to General in your Settings app and tap on Profiles
- Tap the name of the app in the profile list
- Tap on Delete Profile, and it will be removed
Method 2: App Icon
- Find the app icon on your home screen and long-press on it
- All app icons should start wiggling; tap the small x in the top corner of the app icon
- A popup message appears, tap on Delete
- The app will be removed
Frequently Asked Questions:
We get quite a few questions asked about AppValley, some more than others. These are some of the more commonly asked questions and the answers:
Is AppValley Safe to Use?
Yes, it is. Not only have the developers tested it thoroughly to make sure it is safe, but they also secured it with SSL encryption. Plus, it runs using the same app permissions as an official app store app and doesn’t hack into the iOS, as Cydia did. You should always protect yourself though, by using anti-virus software and a recommended VPN on your iPhone or iPad whenever you use unofficial content.
What About My Warranty?
That is also safe. Because AppValley isn’t breaking the security chains on iOS, it is a legal app to use. That means Apple cannot void your warranty for using it. Where you might fail is if you have one of the Cydia tweaks on your device; these can change how your device functions so, should you need to return your iPhone or iPad to an Apple store, delete the tweaks first.
How Do I Fix the Untrusted Developer Error?
This error always occurs when you use unofficial content for the first time. Apple does not know who the developer is and they will not trust the app. You can do that with a couple of easy steps:
- Open Settings>General>Profiles
- Tap the app developer name and tap Trust
- Close Settings and try again, the app will work.
AppValley is one of the easiest installers to use and, being free; you’ve nothing to lose. Try it and follow us on Facebook for more tips and app recommendations.