ACMarket is the number one alternative app store for Android users, offering a brand-new type of app store filled with modified and tweaked apps and games. And the best part? It’s absolutely free to download and use. Read on for more details.
How to Install ACMarket:
- Tap the download button to download the APK file to your device and read on for a full tutorial.
- Download ACMarket APK file from the given link
- Open Settings>Security on your device
- Enable Unknown Sources option
- Open the ACMarket apk file and tap to install it on your device
- Wait for the installation process to finish and look for the app icon on your home screen
- If you don’t see the icon, repeat the steps.
Video: See these steps
How to Use ACMarket:
Using ACMarket is dead simple:
- Open ACMarket by tapping the icon
- Choose one of the options – Apps has hundreds of Android Apps. Games have hundreds of popular games and Mods has modified and tweaked versions of popular games and apps.
- Make your choice and browse or use the search bar if you have a specific app or game in mind
Cool isn’t it? And it so simple to use
Common Problems With ACMarket:
ACMarket is a great installer but sometimes it will stop working. There are several ways to fix this:
Method 1: Reset App Preferences
- Open Settings and go to Apps or App Manager
- Tap the menu under All Apps
- Tap Reset App Preferences
- Tap Reset Now on the popup message
- Try ACMarket – it should work
If not, move on
Method 2: Clear Package Installer Cache and Data
- Open Settings>Apps (or Manage Apps
- Go to System Apps and tap on Package Installer
- Tap Clear Cache and Clear Data in turn
For Marshmallow users, these options are under Storage
Still not working?
Method 3: Enable Unknown Sources
- Open Settings>Security
- Enable Unknown Sources – the app will not work without this
- If it still doesn’t work, keep this enabled, delete ACMarket and reinstall it
We’re not done yet
Is ACMarket Safe?
Yes, it is. The app developers have put a lot of time and effort into ensuring it is safe and reliable and they update it regularly. However, although they monitor it, they can’t always ensure that every app is safe; the recommendation is to make sure you install a reputable anti-virus on your device to cover your own back.
Is ACMarket causing you a problem? Not getting on with it? Deleting it is very easy:
- Open Settings>Applications
- Choose and tap on ACMarket from the list
- Tap Uninstall
- Wait; ACMarket will be removed from your device
It’s that simple
If ACMarket is not for you or you want something different, have a look at these alternative app installers:
Panda Helper is an excellent alternative app store, full of great apps and games. There are loads of modified games and tweaked apps to choose from, all free.
Another alternative is TutuApp, one of the first Cydia alternatives. It offers thousands of different apps and games and some tweaks; with full support for Android, it’s worth a look.
Over to you.